Latest posts by Caren Glasser
- Going Grey On Purpose - December 4, 2019
- How To Live The Digital Nomad Life with Kathy Stover! - June 26, 2019
- Celebrating Agelessness; What we love about getting older with Guest Robynn Lin! - May 15, 2019
The Digital Transformation: Transforming lives through Real Reality TV with Guest Ross Brand
On this episode of The Super Boomer Lifestyle Show Caren and Ross Brand talk about The Digital Transformation: Transforming lives through Real Reality TV. They cover the following topics:
- Real reality TV. When we highlight people in real time it is a game changer.
- Start with what you have. Get things as you need them. Let the gear come up to the level of your broadcast.
- Anyone can create and put their message out there and have conversations in whatever format works best. The digital world has made it all so much easier.
Livestream Universe founder Ross Brand is the Host of Livestream Deals, Brand On Broadcasting and the Livestream Universe Update. He was selected as one of “5 Live Video Experts to Follow” by Switcher Studio. Ross will host the Live Video Panel and also speak about Alexa Flash Briefings at Social Media Week Lima, Ohio, the Midwest’s largest Social Media Conference, June 18-19.
Super Boomer Moments
Share these “boomer moments” quotes on your social media pages:
- “A #superboomer is someone that goes after what they want in life.”
- “Adaptability is so key. I call it “ski knees. If you don’t keep flexi knees while skiing a bump run, big time ouch!”
- “There is something special about connecting with people in the moment. Like right now!”.
You can find more shows on The Little White Lie
Mentioned in this episode
A gift from Ross: http://livestreamuniverse.com/resources (recommended gear, software and services for live streaming, podcasting and content creation)
Products mentioned on the show
The Miracle Morning for Couples by Hal Elrod, Brandy and Lance Salazar
Check out The Super Boomer Lifestyle Store for the products mentioned in today’s show.
You can leave a comment on the show below. We’d love to hear from you. Questions? Email us here